Do you want to try out some delicious cream cake?
This cake could even be considered a ‘superfood’, as it contains lots of good stuff…
It’s also raw, vegan, gluten-free, healthy, etc…. ;)
Ingredients for the bottom:
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia-seeds
- 1 tablespoons cocoa-nibs
- 200g Cashew cream
- 100ml almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 hand full of cashew-nuts
- 20 dates or more, depending on how sweet you want it to be
- (gluten free) oat flakes – as many of them as you want the bottom to be thick
Ingredients for the cream:
- 1/2 pod of strawberries
- 1 pod of raspberries
- 1 pod of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons acai-powder
- 200g coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons cashew-cream
- 400g coconut-yoghurt or milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
This is how you make it:
Mix the ingredients of the bottom and then the ingredients of the cream together, fill in a cream-cake spring form pan with the bottom and spread the cream on top of it.
Put it in the freezer for about 1 hour to make the cream stiff, and store cool after that.
Decorate the top of the cake with some fresh berries and add some acai-poweder or cocoa-powder.